Mid-Level Industrial Designer
What we're looking for
We work in a small, transparent, team-focused environment. We are looking for seasoned product designers with demonstrated design chops who are passionate about problem solving. If you’re collaborative, capable, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to meet you.
You should have
- 3+ years of working design experience. Consultancy experience is a major plus.
- Solid sketching and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient command of Illustrator and Photoshop, as well top-notch SolidWorks skills.
- Good handle of what it takes to design for production. Be prepared to take your designs past a high-level concept stage.
- A positive, productive mentality and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Currently we are working 3 days a week (Tues/Wed/Thurs) in our midtown studio and are remote on Mondays and Fridays (optional). This is not a remote position so the ability to work with the team in person at our studio is required.
What's in it for you
- Partner with global clients and exciting start-ups, and be part of the process from start to launch.
- Work on a variety of projects across a spectrum of categories.
- We’re a small team so you will be making an impact.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Send your resume and a PDF of your work samples to email@example.com. Please keep your attachments under 5MB.