Industrial Design Intern
What we're looking for
We work in a small, transparent, collaborative environment. Newly minted product designers with a keen eye for design who are passionate about honing their craft and are natural team players are always needed. If you’re smart, curious and ready to roll up your sleeves, we want to meet you.
You Should Have
- At least a couple of years of design training under your belt. Students currently working towards an undergraduate degree or Masters in ID, or very recent graduates are welcome.
- A hands-on approach and an ability to test out concepts using different prototyping methods.
- An ability to communicate your thought process verbally and through 2D sketching. Proficiency in 3D CAD software is a nice-to-have, but not necessary.
- Palpable excitement for product design, especially for products in the housewares and personal care category.
What's in it for you
- Learn what it's like to be part of a busy, working studio.
- A chance to touch actual projects with real clients and deadlines (not just conceptual ones).
- An opportunity to hone your skills and build new ones.
- We remember what its like at the start of your career and we'll take the time to help you grow as a designer during your time at Prime.
- This is a paid internship. No working for free here. You will need to be legally qualified to work in the USA.
Send your resume, a PDF or link of your work samples to email@example.com. Please keep your attachments under 5MB.
Please write a 5 line brief introduction of yourself and in the subject field the term for which you are applying to. (Spring, Summer, Fall etc..)