Mid-Level Industrial Designer
What we're looking for
We work in a small, transparent, team-focused environment. We are looking for seasoned product designers with demonstrated design chops who are passionate about problem solving. If you’re collaborative, capable, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to meet you. Please note that the position will be initially freelance with a transition to a full-time salaried role. Come and work with us and let's make sure that we like you and you like us before we jump into bed together.
You should have
- 4+ years of working design experience. Consultancy experience is a major plus.
- Solid sketching and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient command of Illustrator and Photoshop, as well top-notch SolidWorks skills.
- Good handle of what it takes to design for production. Be prepared to take your designs past a high-level concept stage.
- A positive, productive mentality and an ability to work collaboratively.
- The ability to work with us in our midtown NYC studio.
What's in it for you
- Partner with global clients and exciting start-ups, and be part of the process from start to launch.
- Work on a variety of projects across a spectrum of categories.
- We’re a small team so you will be making an impact.
- A creative working environment right in the heart of Midtown NYC.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- We offer a generous benefits package including 401K, Profit sharing and a generous vacation allowance.
Send your resume, a PDF of your work samples and an explanation of why you think you'd be a good fit to email@example.com and use the subject line "Mid-Level Industrial designer". Please keep your attachments under 5MB.
Posted on 06/07/19 : No deadline for application.