THE TOP LINE
Our business has been expanding recently with new clients ranging from Pre-Funding startups to Multinational CPG’s and we are looking to hire an accomplished person to manage our systems, workflow and personnel. This is an important position in the company and you'll be directly working with, and reporting to, our Founder.
We are a small studio ( currently around 10 people) so this is a multi-faceted role and previous agency experience is pretty much a pre-requisite. In return you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the business and will help plan the future with senior management. You’ll also be part of a high profile studio which means you’ll be working with some amazing clients and designers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Your role will initially be in 2 main areas but we're looking for someone who can help define their own future - and ours.
- Help maintain our software systems (we primarily use FunctionFox) for time and budget management and provide reports and updates to Senior Management.
- Work with our Studio Assistant to ensure office supplies and project materials are ordered in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our IT consultants regarding software and hardware upgrades and implementation (deep understanding of IT not required - our consultants are the best in the biz).
- Work with our bookkeeper to help track invoicing and accounts receivable (book-keeping knowledge not required).
- Organize and manage studio events - Holiday parties, inspiration outings, trade show visits etc.
- Project Management oversight - liaise with designers to track deliverables, bandwidth and budget on major projects.
- Create schedules to meet client deadlines and keep team on target with schedules.
- Maintain studiowide project schedule to identify potential bottlenecks etc.
- Work with Studio Assistant to manage CRM database (currently we use Insightly) for all new business contacts and pipelines.
- Assist Senior Management in pre-qualifying potential incoming new clients.
- Work with Senior Management to oversee cashflow and project pipelines.
- Manage external consultants, freelancer. and contractors as as required and help identify and interview potential new hires.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Well developed communication skills, both written, verbal and, most importantly, interpersonal.
- Demonstrable project management experience including working on multiple projects at the same time.
- An understanding of HR issues and solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and a love of systems and organization.
- An ability to understand our clients business needs and translate them into our projects.
- Proficiency with the software tools a creative agency uses - Adobe CS, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Suite etc.
- A love of design and style.
- Previous Creative Agency experience (in-depth knowledge of product design is not required but is a big plus).
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- The chance to manage projects with high profile startups and work on global initiatives with larger companies.
- The ability to define your own role within Prime Studio and how to grow it.
- You'll be working with top-notch designers on a daily basis.
- The knowledge you'll be making a difference to the running of our studio.
- A creative working environment right in the heart of Midtown NYC.
- The opportunity to work directly with Senior Management on new initiatives.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience - this is a key role and we want to find the right person.
- We offer a generous benefits package including 401K, Profit sharing and a generous vacation allowance.
Please send your resume and an explanation of why you think you'd be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep any attachments under 5MB.
Posted on 06/07/19 : No deadline for application.